A multimedia display that harnesses differing modes/elements of visualization serves to enhance participant’s interest and learning on the conference strands in iCTLT.
Each self-explanatory e-Poster is set to play automatically. There will be two 30-minute poster sessions on both days of the Main Conference on 30 March 2016 and 31 March 2016 for presenters to meet and interacts with the participants.
30th March 2016 : 11.00am – 11.30am
31st March 2016 : 10.00am – 10.30am
- Transforming Culture Of Learning In The Digital Age
- Promoting Reading Of Chinese Books Through Teachers’ Modelling And Students’ Participation In Online Community For Reading
- Collin’s World: Applying Digital Game Design Principles To Build Empathy And Peer Support Skills
- Sustaining Professional Learning For Technology Use In The Classroom
- Learning Chemistry With wRiteFormula
- Teaching And Learning Guidelines For The Use Of ICT In Pre-school Centres
30th March 2016 : 3.00pm - 3.30pm
31st March 2016 : 3.00pm - 4.00pm
- Digital Journaling In Design and Technology
- Predicting Performance Using Smart Data From E-Learning For Timely Intervention
- Use ICT Tools And Comma Newspaper To Learn How To Express Views
- Digital Media Creators Of The Future - Fun With Coding
- Smarter School: Using ICT To Improve Work Processes
- Creating Conditions, Building Culture: Leveraging Technology And Data To Transform Character And Cognitive Holistic Assessment And Management For Developing Future Ready Student
Please view the synopses here.